Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Welcome To The Game! 😈

        
        Youtube 🎥 Is A Gateway For Many People To Get Out Into The Public Eye Or Get Exposure Off Either Doing Something They Love Or Just Simply Showing You A Step By Step Practice. For Me, I Look At Youtube As A Future Job👩‍💼 .....Just Doing Something That I Love 💕 & Making Money 💵 While I'm Doing It 💁. It Also Could Open Other Opportunities For Me.✈️🎤 🎬. I'm Young, I Like Doing Things That Interest Me Right Now.... & A Lot Of Those Things Don't Include Me Getting Up & Going To 9 - 5 At A Job I Hate 👎🏾😣. The Current Interest I Have Is Gaming🎮 ... I Don't Necessarily Know What Gravitated My Obsession Towards It But I Just Find It Really Interesting 😊....& Entertaining. I've Always Wanted To Be An Entertainer As A Child 👧, & Now My Time Has Come. So To Give You A More Clearer Understanding Of What I'll Be Doing, I Present You You A Video Of One Of My Favorite Gamers.... Dashie 😂. (P.S. There Is A Lot Of Swearing In This Video So Beware Lol 😝 ).  



.

No comments:

Post a Comment